Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What happens if I am not available to receive my parcel ?
- Should you not be present when our courier attempts to deliver your parcel, our courier partner will make an attempt to reach you via a phone call or SMS. Please ensure that you take calls from our courier partner to facilitate delivery of your package.
- A second attempt will automatically be made within 24 hours. After the second attempt, our courier will hold on to the parcel for a few days, awaiting further instructions from you, before returning the parcel to us
- Once the parcel has been shipped back to us, we will automatically cancel that order. The payment made by you towards the cancelled order will be refunded via your original mode of payment.
- Also, please note that cash on delivery (COD) is a special service where we ship your order without any pre-payment. We may be forced to discontinue the option of COD in your account should you fail to accept your COD parcel when it is delivered to you.
Are there any conditions on the cash-on-delivery option ?
- Please note that your cash-on-delivery package will be handed over to you only when complete payment has been made to the courier partner’s representative. Also, please give exact cash to avoid any inconvenience.
My tracking link shows 'delivered' but I have not received the package. What do I do ?
- Please drop us a mail at [email protected] within 24 hrs of the delivery mentioned in the tracking link. We shall check with the courier service. Please note : We would not be able to investigate with the courier service if it is informed to us after 24 hrs
I received a damaged product. What do I do ?
- Any product that has been hampered or damaged while transportation must be notified by email at [email protected] within 48 hours of the product being delivered and returned to our warehouse within a time period of one week, else Anhaya will not be liable to accept the merchandise. We will investigate the damage from our end , repair the merchandise and courier it back to the designated address.
- The cost of couriering the product to our warehouse shall be borne by the customer. Anhaya will only bear the expenses of the transaction after the repair of the merchandise.
- Anhaya acknowledges return of products only limited to direct sale between vendor and consumer. This only entails sale online, and not through retail outlets.
How can i cancel my order ?
Please mail us at [email protected] for cancellation request if your order has not been shipped yet.
When can I cancel my order
Orders can be cancelled only if it has not been shipped from our warehouse.